~ N.I.J ~

My photo
Annyeong xD Korang ley call aq N.I.J..18 y.0 ^^ aq neyh sensitive sikit..n always act cool..hhee

Member

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

dun n0...

i dream a milli0n dreams,
0nly 0ne i wish c0mes true,
u see,
that wish with all my s0ul is just
to be with u,
i knew right fr0m "hell0"
i wanted u as mine,
u st0le my heart with such
sweet w0rds,
i swear my heart w0uld cry,
i wish u were here,
t0 h0ld my hand whenever
i get l0nely 0r wrap a l0ving arm,
when the distance made me sad,
but f0r n0w i can 0nly sit here & smile,
as we talk because i kn0w,
s0meday with all my heart & l0ve,
that we will t0gether...



(this rmind me at s0me0ne..fiz..;(...his send this sms....)

Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday

0 pEng0mEN tErba!K:

COPYRIGHT@ ALL RIGHT RESERVE BY PRINCESS IZZATI