~ N.I.J ~

My photo
Annyeong xD Korang ley call aq N.I.J..18 y.0 ^^ aq neyh sensitive sikit..n always act cool..hhee

Member

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Honey n Khaifa sis

Assalamualaikum/annyeong..




dear honey sis...
u know what..??
i love u so much...
actually i dont remmber when i add u..
but now..
we bacame a family..
u r ..u should fight for urself..family n us..
we will pray for u sis..my crazy ahjumma*dont angry nae*
no..!! no..!! u r my cute sis..
im sure u will feel proud when i praise u.. =,='

sis
ur surgery tiz thursday rite..???
hope all goes well *pray*
love u so much..!!!
*hug n kiss*


dear khaifa sis..
i also dont remmber when i add u..
but now u r my pretty sis...
our leader of ss401..
love u sis..

always fighting nae...!!
i know u r stronger than 3 of us.
thats why u always give advice to us..
get well soon nae..


to both of u..
gomawo for always there for me..
gomawo for always advice me..
gomawo coz u treat me like ur sister..
gomawo...gomawo...gomawo..

I LOVE U HONEY..!!
I LOVE U KHAIFA SIS..!!
Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday

0 pEng0mEN tErba!K:

COPYRIGHT@ ALL RIGHT RESERVE BY PRINCESS IZZATI